Scrapbook / Stamping / Craft / Hobby Sale
~ A Not Just Stickers Event ~
"Where the Crafters Get Their Supplies For Less!"
September 13-15, 2018
THURSDAY: 3:00-8:00 p.m.
Free Admission - Free Parking
Held at Knights of Columbus Hall
537 S. York Road, Elmhurst, IL
From York Rd., turn east onto Vallette St.
Parking and entrance is behind the building.
This is the SAME parking lot
where the farmer's market is held.
Wheelchair & stroller accessible.
What will I find at your sale?
Our fall sale will be different this year. Instead of a consignment sale, we will be having a pop-up sale! Everyone will tend their own tables and item/sales.
Interested in Selling?
Clear out your scrapbook/stamping/craft stash and make a profit! Sellers pay just the fee for the spot. No percentages are taken from what you sell. You keep all your profits!
We are not a craft show.
Individual Spot Seller:
Register for individual spot. $15 seller fee per spot, per day in advance or $30 for all 3 days, paid in advance. Spots are $20 per day, the day of the sale.
You handle all your own sales and are responsible for providing your own change. Tables are not included, but there are plenty of chairs. You can bring up to a 6' table per spot. There are 3 days available to individual sellers:
What can I sell?
* Anything scrapbook related
* Anything stamping related
* Craft idea books/magazines
* Craft Machines & Tools
* Storage and Totes
* Sewing Supplies & Machines
* Knitting & Crochet Supplies
* Any Trading Cards & Supplies
* Art Supplies
* General Craft Supplies
* Hobby Items
** There will also be a separate section with homeschool curriculum/educational supplies/children's books **
Can I Promote My Business?
Local businesses that sell products within the above categories are welcome to participate in table spots or via bag stuffers.
Businesses that are not in those categories may only participate in the bag stuffer option for $10 per family-friendly business, service or product.
I'm a Scrapbook/Stamping Consultant or
I Have a Store in the Industry:
Great! You are welcome to sell products, pass out marketing material, do make 'n takes, etc.
Individual Seller Rules:
* These spots are for only selling items applicable to the sale.
* No household items, clothing or household furniture.
* Everything must fit within your allotted space.
* Sellers with businesses or services to promote not in the above categories can participate in the $10 shopper bag stuffers that will be handed out at the main table.
* We will only allow one vendor per company, per day. No duplicate vendors, out of fairness to our vendors. For example, if a Stampin' Up! rep is only registered for Thursday, another Stampin' Up! rep could register for Friday and/or Saturday. If the rep is registered for all three days, no one else representing that company will be allowed to register for this sale.
We do reserve the right to resell spots for no-shows.
To become a seller, fill out the contact form with your product information below and we will place you on the seller list or waiting list in order of date info received.
** Consultants with companies must include the name of the company they are with to be eligible to showcase their products at the sale.**
Check this page for updates. We will post updates for which demonstrator spots are filled/still open
and when certain days are full.
The vendor demo spots below are full. What does this mean? Individual sellers can still sell their new and used items with those brands, It just means that additional demonstrators with that company will not be able to demonstrate products/promote themselves as a demonstrator.
Registered vendors will also have a link to their website added.
Thursday, April 26, 2018 (6:00-8:00 p.m.)
Registration for Pre-Shop is now closed.
Want to shop before the general public and see all the exciting things on the sales floor first?
There are a couple different ways to do this...
1. Sign up to consign and bring your items to drop-off.
2. Work a 3-hour volunteer shift Wednesday afternoon (limited spots available).
3. Pay $3 per person via Paypal (see payment link below) and provide us the name of all individuals who are included in the payment.
The pre-sale payment registration closes 4/25/18, at 11:59 p.m., and a list is generated of those who have pre-paid. It is $5 at the door for those not on the list.